The global wireless mouse market size is anticipated to reach USD 1.77 billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 3.7%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Constant product and technological innovations, such as improved design and extended battery life, by major companies like Logitech has played a crucial role in promoting the product demand. Moreover, flexibility and hassle-free operations of the product are encouraging businesses to use wireless devices, thereby augmenting the market growth.
Radio frequency mouse held the largest market share in 2018. The segment will retain its leading position throughout the forecast period as these products have high demand on account of their capability of providing high operating range. Rapidly expanding IT sector, especially in developing countries including China and India, is expected to boost the product sales over the next few years. Bluetooth mouse segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 4.3% from 2019 to 2025.
These products have better battery life and can be operated for three months with single charging. Also, Bluetooth mouse can be connected to multiple devices at a time. North America held the leading position in the global wireless mouse market in 2018. However, Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to increasing product demand, especially in India and China. Moreover, product advancements coupled with rise in number of retail outlets in the region is expected to promote market growth.
Click the link below:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- North America is anticipated to be the largest regional market over the forecast period due to rising consumer preference for wireless devices
- Europe is likely to be the second-largest market due to rising number of video gamers, especially in Germany, U.K., and France
- Offline segment held the leading position in the market in 2018 and will retain its position in future due to increasing number of retail stores in emerging economies like India, China, and Brazil
- However, online distribution channel segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period
- Extensive usage of smartphones and exposure to digital media is expected to boost the product sales through online channels
- In addition, same day delivery and heavy discounts offered by e-commerce platforms will boost the segment growth further
- Key companies in the market are Logitech International S.A.; Razer, Inc.; Microsoft Corp.; Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.; Apple, Inc.; Dell Technologies, Inc.; Anker Innovations Ltd.; Lenovo Group Ltd.; Samsung Group; and Steel Series