The global video intercom devices market size is projected to reach USD 41.07 billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 12.8% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Rise in the number of residential and commercial buildings is expected to propel the growth of the video intercom device market over the forecast period. The market is witnessing a significant growth owing to innovations in video streaming, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). Video intercoms use the internet for data transfer and are also equipped with cameras that offer high-quality imagery and night vision functionality. This has resulted in high demand for such devices in offices and residential apartments for security purposes.
These devices are suitable for managing the security of commercial buildings as they can be integrated with video surveillance systems, access control systems, and security & building management systems. They are widely deployed in automobiles, which is expected to generate significant demand over the forecast period. These systems feature emergency call queuing, paging, and audiovisual identification of visitors, among others. Moreover, they can remotely unlock doors with electric door strike to let visitors enter the house and can broadcast visitors’ information to multiple stations through a standard master station or mobile device application. Furthermore, the audiovisual communication feature allows a resident to recognize the visitor.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/video-intercom-devices-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The door entry systems segment is expected to account for the highest market share in 2025 expanding at the highest CAGR of 13.3% from 2019 to 2025
- Door entry systems function as either audio or video systems. An audio door entry system allows a user to communicate with the callers and a video system displays an image of the visitor
- Password access control offers various benefits, such as easy access, convenient access, and higher security, due to which the segment is anticipated to account for the maximum market share
- The wireless segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of 13.5% from 2019 to 2025. Wireless systems use a Wi-Fi network to transmit the signals between other intercom security devices
- Lower installation and maintenance costs of wireless video intercom systems are expected to fuel the segment growth over the forecast period
- The IP-based technology segment is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR of from 2019 to 2025 owing to enhanced video surveillance, communication, and entry control capabilities of these systems
- North America is expected to be the largest regional video intercom device market over the forecast period due to increasing construction activities of smart homes in the region
- Key companies are Aiphone Co., Ltd.; Alpha Communications; Comelit Group S.P.A.; Dahua Technology Co., Ltd.; Godrej.Com; Honeywell International, Inc.; Legrand; Panasonic Corp.; Samsung; and Siedle & Sohne OHG
See More Reports of This Category:
About Grand View Research:
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.