The global pet shampoo market size is expected to reach USD 757.7 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Increasing rate of pet adoption among millennials is expected to remain a key growth driver. In addition, rising awareness about animal health and hygiene among the pet owners is expected to fuel the product demand.
Dog products segment held the leading market share exceeding 30% in 2018. The dog adoption rate has been increasing in countries, including U.S., Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, U.K, Russia, China, Japan, Philippines, and India. This trend is anticipated to boost the demand for dog shampoos in the upcoming years.
The commercial application segment held the largest market share of over 60% in 2018. Growing number of pet stores on a global level has been driving the application in the commercial sector. Furthermore, the bulk requirements from the growing animal boarding and grooming services has been impacting the market positively.
The online distribution channel is expected to witness the fastest growth in near future. The prominent e-commerce players in the pet shampoo market include Amazon; PetSmart Inc.; BarkBox; Petco Animal Supplies, Inc.; PetFlow; Bulk Reef Supply; TABcom LLC; and PetMed Express, Inc.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR of 13.8% from 2019 to 2025. China, Australia, India, South Korea, and Philippines are the major economies in the region. Rapid pace of urbanization along with the increasing purchasing power of consumers is expected to boost the regional market growth in near future.
Click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Household application is expected register the fastest CAGR of 6.7% from 2019 to 2025
- Commercial segment held the largest market share of more than 50% in terms of revenue in 2018
- Offline distribution channel held the leading market share of around 90% in 2018
- Online distribution channel is expected expand at the fastest CAGR of more than 10% during the forecast period
- The key competitors in the market include Groomer’s Choice; SynergyLabs; Vet’s Best; Himalaya Herbal Healthcare; Petco Animal Supplies, Inc.; Logic Product Group LLC; Wahl Clipper Corporation; 4-Legger; Earthwhile Endeavors, Inc.; and World For Pets