The global organic beverages market size is estimated to reach at USD 47.78 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 13.0%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. High product demand across the globe and rising disposable income levels in developing economies are some of the major factors boosting the growth of the market. Demand for non-sugary, non-caffeinated drinks will also fuel the product demand over the coming years.
Availability of products with new flavors and ingredients like turmeric, aloe Vera, and activated charcoal in attractive easy-to-carry & -store packaging will also fuel the demand. Non-dairy beverages product segment accounted for the largest market share in the year 2018. Non-dairy drinks are prepared from sources like legumes, plant materials, nuts, and cereals and hence act as functional drinks. Organic beverages are also used as substitute for milk.
Coffee and tea product segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR of 13.8% during the forecasted period. Factors, such as increasing health awareness, preference for organic and natural drinks, and changing lifestyles, are boosting the segment growth. Led by U.S., North America was the largest regional market in the year 2018 owing to presence of target population. The regional market is projected to expand further at a steady CAGR from 2019 to 2025 due to rising number of cafes and food chains in U.S.
To request a sample copy:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The non-dairy product segment is projected to account for the largest share of the global organic beverage market by 2025
- Offline distribution channel led the market in 2018. However, the online segment will register the maximum growth rate over the forecast years
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing regional market at a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period
- This growth is attributed to rapid urbanization, rising disposable income levels, and establishments of various international retail stores in the emerging countries like China and India
- U.S., Germany, China, Brazil, and South Africa are the major countries with lucrative growth opportunities for the market in their respective regions
About Grand View Research:
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com