Garment Active Insulation Market Size Worth USD 249.2 Million By 2025
The global garment active insulation market size is expected to reach USD 249.2 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. registering a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period. Incorporation of the insulation materials using advanced fabric manufacturing technology is anticipated to propel the industry growth.
Technological developments in sporting goods and wearables is expected to increase the popularity of sports apparel and footwear across the economies. The growing demand for performance sportswear, yoga apparels, and activewear is estimated to contribute towards the garment active insulation market growth.
Advancements in active sportswear fabrics have been rapidly growing to achieve high functionality among sportspersons without compromising comfort. Thus, the sportswear manufacturers keep a track of market expansion for fibrous materials as well as science and technology. The application of advanced textile science and technology in the manufacture of sportswear and leisurewear fabrics is expected to drive the industry growth.
Key players follow different product distribution strategies including the multi-channel distribution platforms and single distribution channels to enhance operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the business. However, the multi-channel distribution strategy is gaining high traction in the industry as key players are operating a multi-channel distribution model within a single facility coupled with the rising automation level in the industry.
Click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Polyester in 2018 accounted for a market share of 52.93%, owing to its superior properties including resistance to decay, dirt, and alkali and heat resistance, which is expected to drive demand over the forecast period
- The outdoor application segment dominated the market in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 153.5 million by 2025, due to rising demand for outerwear products such as jackets primarily for use in hiking
- Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% in terms of revenue, from 2019 to 2025, due to the increasing per capita income of the middle-class population in the country, changing lifestyle, and evolving preferences toward luxury brands & comfortable clothing
- The industry in China is anticipated to reach USD 57.2 million in 2025, owing to changing consumer behavior toward fitness and the switch towards the use of sports & active clothing for fashion and daily use
- Key participants in garment active insulation market are taking efforts towards developing and positioning of the active insulation products along with focusing on implementing operational and expansion strategies to expand their footprint