The global foosball tables market size is anticipated to reach USD 237.3 million by 2025 registering a CAGR of 5.0%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising popularity of indoor sports activities is the key growth-driving factor for the market. Increasing popularity of table soccer across emerging economies is expected to boost the market growth from 2019 to 2025.Moreover, foosball organizations across the globe, such as Shanghai Foosball Community, China Table Soccer Federation, and Federation of Table Soccer, India, actively conduct weekly tournaments at sports complexes, restaurants, and bars resulting in increasing popularity of the game.
Wood emerged as the largest material segment in 2018 and will maintain its leading position in the market throughout the forecast years. Wood is the most widely used material as it offers greater stability and sturdiness. Companies are using engineered wood as it has higher strength and is cheaper than solid wood. Furthermore, increasing concerns regarding plastic usage will drive the demand for wood-based products. Online distribution channel segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period.
Increasing usage of smartphones and exposure to digital media, especially in developing countries like India and China, are expected to increase the product sales through online channels. In addition, online retailers, such as Amazon and eBay, are focusing on making this product as main category in sport goods, which is expected to help boost the segment growth. North America was the leading regional market in 2018 and will expand further retaining its position over the forecast period. Asia Pacific is projected to be the second fastest-growing regional market from 2019 to 2025 due to rising popularity of table soccer in countries like Japan, Malaysia, Australia, India, and China.
Click the link below:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The foosball tables market in U.S. is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2019 to 2025
- Japan market was valued at USD 3.9 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 5.4 million by 2025
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the second largest CAGR from 2019 to 2025 due to rising popularity of the game
- The global market is highly competitive in nature with leading companies focusing on expanding their presence in potential markets like Asia Pacific and Middle East
- Some of the key companies in the global market are Shelti, Inc.; Bonzini USA; Carrom Company; RENÉ PIERRE; The Beck Companies; and Garlando Sports & Leisure