Food And Beverage Air Filtration Market Worth $1.75 Billion By 2024
The global food & beverage air filtration market is expected to reach USD 1.75 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The proliferation of demand for the improved food quality has led manufacturers to upgrade the technology during the food production process, which is anticipated to increase the installation of air filters over the forecast period.
The air filters systems are used to remove various contaminants in the production stage. Few specialized filters, such as high-performance HEPA filters, help in removing germs and viruses, thereby producing sterile air. The food air filters minimize moisture and the resultant energy required for improving the efficiency of various processes, which is expected to drive the market growth extensively.
Filter manufacturers are also inspired to design efficient filter systems with the growing requirements and increasing stringent legislations emphasizing on hygiene in the food industry. Furthermore, improving the air quality in the production process along with reducing the levels of microorganisms have also become few of the major concerns for food manufacturers, which will boost the food and beverage air filters industry over the forecast period.
The stringent government regulations for food safety and growing health concerns have mandated the food producers to implement enhanced filtration methods. The increasing need to reduce energy consumption across several industrial applications is anticipated to elevate the demand for an effective food & beverage air filtration system. The growing concerns regarding the environmental health coupled with the reducing raw material resources and natural depositories are primarily expected to fuel growth over the forecast period.
View summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The food & beverage market is expected to witness a steady growth over the forecast period owing to the increasing awareness regarding health concerns, which has encouraged food producers to improve the production process influencing the filtration industry.
- The HEPA filters market is expected to grow at highest CAGR, owing to the wide application of these filters in air filtration and air purification applications for controlling the airborne particulate level in the dairy and food & ingredients industries.
- The dairy industry is expected to witness a CAGR of over 6% over the forecast period. The increasing consumer interest in healthy eating has boosted the dairy product demand among the consumers. Furthermore, the introduction of yogurt drinks and yogurt has also helped in the expansion of health-focused food and drinks, leading to the improved manufacturing process and enhanced air filtration equipment market.
- The North American food & beverage industry is expected to remain the major revenue generating regionover the forecast period. The continuous increasing awareness for nutritious and organic food with the growing health concerns have influenced growth.
- The key players in the food & beverage market include Parker Domnick Hunter (U.S.), Donaldson Company, Inc. (U.S.), Pall Corporation (U.S.), and Camfil Group (Sweden).Companies are focusing on providing enhanced quality food products adhering to the government regulations for food safety.