The global bag on valve products market size is expected to reach USD 9.55 billion by 2025, registering a 6.8% CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for personal care, household care pharmaceutical, and other products coupled with advanced packaging offered by the product is likely to benefit the industry growth.
Factors such as changing lifestyle, growing disposable incomes are likely to boost the demand for personal care products including deodorants, liquid soap & shampoo, hair gels & shaving, and cosmetics. In addition, the demand for advanced packaging solutions and minimum product wastage is projected to propel the market.
The bag on valve packaging offers superior benefits such as benefits such minimum product wastage, ease in usage and convenience in carrying. In addition, the bag on valve packaging technology helps in achieving a zero amount of product contamination, which is likely to stimulate the demand for the products leading to growth over the next seven years.
The introduction of fully recyclable bag on valve products augments their demand in various application segments including pharmaceuticals, food & beverage, automotive and industrial. Limited requirement of aerosol propellants in the aforementioned packaging is expected to fuel the substitution of conventional aerosols which in turn is expected to fuel growth.
Click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The bag on valve products in pharmaceutical sector accounted for a share of 37.9% in terms of revenue in 2018, owing to wide range of applications in products such as nasal spray, wound cleaners, among others
- The food & beverage application segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2019 to 2025 and is projected to reach USD 2,295.9 million in 2025 owing to widespread adoption of the product drive by ease in dispensing
- Asia-Pacific bag on valve products market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2019 to 2025 on account of rapid expansion of the manufacturing sector coupled with increased spending power of the consumers in the region
- The technological advancements in North America coupled with the demand for convenient packaging solutions is anticipated to benefit the regional market growth which is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period
- Market participants across the globe have increased their R&D spending in order to develop highly efficient products for various applications in a bid to facilitate product adoption by the consumer industries