The global air fryer market size is anticipated to reach USD 1.05 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to register a healthy CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period i.e., from 2019 to 2025. Introduction of innovative products with improved designs is the key factor driving the growth of this market.
Based on product type, digital air fryer segment held the largest market share in 2018 and will retain its dominant position throughout the forecast years. The segment is also estimated to register the fastest CAGR from 2019 to 2025 due to increasing demand for energy-efficient kitchen appliances. Moreover, availability of advanced products with features, such as touch screen panel, fast preheating, and temperature control knob, is expected to fuel the demand for digital air fryers.
Offline segment held leading market share in 2018. High product visibility and increasing number of retailer stores, such as Walmart, in developing countries including India and China, is main factor driving the growth of this segment. The online distribution channel segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR from 2019 to 2025. Rising popularity of e-commerce retailers, such as Amazon.com, is the key factor boosting the product sales through online channels.
Moreover, most of the prominent companies have their own websites, which also contributes to the segment growth. Europe was the leading region in 2018 and will retain its dominant position throughout the forecast years owing increasing health consciousness and resultant demand for air fryers. However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a fastest CAGR of 8.7% from 2019 to 2025.
Click the link below:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Europe is anticipated to be the largest regional market owing to high product demand as a result of rising health consciousness
- The digital product segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period due to rising demand for energy-efficient digital products
- Offline distribution channel was the leading segment in 2018 and will expand further due to rising number of retail stores, such as Walmart, across the globe
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the maximum CAGR of 8.7% from 2019 to 2025. High awareness and demand for these products, especially in emerging countries like India and China
- Key companies in the air fryer market are Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Cuisinart; SharkNinja Operating LLC; DASH (StoreBound LLC); Breville, Inc.; Havells India Ltd.; TTK Prestige Ltd.; KRUPS; and NuWave, LLC